If you are non European The Golden Visa allows you to quickly obtain a residence permit in Spain by making a real estate investment, in shares or on the Spanish public debt.
Did you know that in 2018 of 6000 residence permits more than 600 were investment visas and this trend seems to continue to rise.
Who can access the Golden visa this year 2019?
Those who reside outside the European Union and want to move to Spain.
For those outside the European Union wanting to have a residence permit in Spain tend to have a heavy amount of paperwork to deal with and it is a very long path to obtain it.
To request the Golden Visa it, it is not necessary for you to be in Spain, you can designate a representative to collect the relevant documentation.
The countries that lead investment visas are Russia and China, however countries such as Venezuela, Lebanon, Iran have done a lot of investment activity in Spain.
The main advantages of the Golden Visa are:
- You can work and live legally in Spain
- Total freedom to move around the European Union.
- The investor can apply for a residence permit for his spouse and children at the same time. This makes it an ideal opportunity for foreign families who want to live in Spain.
How can I get the Golden Visa?
- The Golden Visa can be obtained by making an investment of more than € 500,000.
- Acquiring shares or shares of a Spanish company or making a bank deposit worth € 1,000,000.
- Buying public debt worth 2 million euros or more is also accepted.
Once the Golden Visa is granted, the interested party has 1 year to legally reside in Spain. After this period you can renew during the next two years having to visit Spain at least once a year.
This procedure is renewed every two years until reaching 10 years. At this point the interested party may request Spanish nationality.
In addition to investing in Spain, it is also necessary that you cover a series of standard personal requirements:
- Not being a citizen of any European Union country
- Being of legal age (18 years old)
- Lacking a criminal record both in Spain and in any other country during the last 5 years
- Having covered your healthcare in Spain, whether public or private.
- Proving you having sufficient financial means to make the investment and to maintain your family (if you also apply for a residence permit for them)
Present the documents that prove the investment made in Spain necessary to obtain the Golden visa:
- In case of investment in a property in Spain, it will be necessary to present the certification of domains and charges of registration of the property.
- If the investment is made in shares, a declaration of the investment from the Investment Registry of the Ministry of Economy will be necessary.
- If you invest in public debt, we will need the certificate of the Bank of Spain.
If you choose to make an investment in the real estate sector by buying a home or a business premises, Naranja Spain is the perfect real estate for you in Costa Blanca, Spain. We have a team of real estate agents who all speak Russian among other languages, we can advise you both in real estate investment and in obtaining the Golden Visa, contact us at through this link or if you can visit our office in Guardamar del Segura. Looking forward to meet you.