Costa Blanca has a lot of places with touristic interest. Online you'll find many pages with places to visit. The Naranja Spain team has made a different list: 15 special places and one activity.
We know all the key tourist destinations in Costa Blanca, those full of heritage, history, stunning landscapes and all the leisure. But also we know that when you travel sometimes you have the sensation that there is too much to see and watch at once. That is why we wanted to recommend a well known place and one activity to focus on:
- Tabarca island, Santa Pola: snorkeling, a marine reserve full of underwater life.
- Sand Dunes in Guardamar del Segura: here to relax on a quiet beach with paths full of nature.
- Denia, Alicante: go and eat tapas. Gastronomic tourism is a win.
- Sierra Helada Natural park, Albir: go hiking to the lighthouse while breathing a stunning sea view.
- Guadalest, Alicante: visit The Guadalest Castle and fill your brain with some local Spanish history.
- Javea, north of Alicante: explore its idyllic bays; Granadella, Ambolo, Cala Blanca and Barraca.
- Peñon of Ifach Natural Park, Calpe: climb the well known Peñón, it has 40 climbing paths.
- Cala cerrada, La Zenia: surf one of the beaches in Costa Blanca with the most consistency in waves to surf.
- “El Hondo" Natural park, Elche: bird photography.
- Altea: explore the historic quarters of this picturesque village in Alicante.
- Vila Joiosa: go kayaking, a different perspective of this beautiful village.
- Salinas de La Mata, Torrevieja: for the best sunsets in Costa Blanca, the pink lagoon full of flamingos and the mountains with the sun going down is breathtaking.
- Busot: immerse yourself in the caves of Canelobre.
- Alcoy: architecture tourism, especially on the Pais Valencia street.
- Terra mítica: for adrenaline and fun lovers go and enjoy this theme park with family and friends.
We hope you liked our 15 recommendations and that you do one, five or all of them. This is a different way to discover Costa Blanca.
If you still don't know us; we are a real estate agency in Costa Blanca south located in Guardamar del Segura town. We'd love to show you around our area and perhaps you'll fall in love with the place like we did and you'll become our neighbour. We have properties for long and short term rental all year around and who knows if you decided to buy a property in Spain and like Guardamar we could help you find the house of your dreams.
Regards from the Naranja Spain Team.