After a summer full of tourist enjoying Costa Blanca, its streets, beaches, and shops are now more empty. Most visitors and locals are back into their routine. Kids are getting ready to go back to school and most adults are already working.
If you are worried about feeling down after enjoying your holidays, we think the best thing you can do to avoid that emotion is to maintain a balance between your work life and leisure. Enjoy it alone or with your family the activities on your city. If you live in Guardamar or surroundings, on this feature we tell you the programmed activities for this September, take a look:
For the historical: you have four chances to not miss an interesting guided tour through two of the more emblematic sites in Guardamar del Segura. The visit is called “Memoria de Arena" (Sand Memory) and it takes place every saturday of this month at 18.00h starting point the Culture House, it lasts for 2 hours and it costs 3€.
For the arty ones:: enjoy the painting exhibition “Barral", in place until the 31st October in the Culture House (Casa de Cultura).
For music lovers: go out and listen to live music. Here I'm dropping a list by genre and sorted by dates:
- Indie: Friday 8th, two bands are playing indie music “Cala Vento and the Altres", at 21.00h.
- Pop: saturday 9th, enjoy Andreu's Valor gig in Plaça del Baluard at 20:30, and is free so don't miss it.
- Jazz y Swing: friday 22nd at 21:00h enjoy the Alone Swing Band playing in the “Escuela de Música" for 3€ per person.
- Classical with Coehm Clarinet Ensemble taking place on the last saturday the 30th of September at 20:00h in the “Escuela de Música", tickets are free and there is limited seating.
For film buffs there is also a plan.On the public library will be screening two free movies with limited space at 18.00h so watch out for a:
- War film: Leters from Iwo Jima (in Spanish), monday 11th
- Animated: the Boxtrols friday 22nd
For the little ones: there is a kids workshop taking place on the Kids Public Library, the 14th September at 18.00h
For everyone: come and take a walk and a look around the fourth Fair about trade and leisure set on Plaza de la Constitución from 29th until thel 1st October and gift yourself.
The list of activities we propose to you for September in Guardamar del Segura, Alicante has come to an end. Also if you are visiting Guardamar and haven't explored yet the town, then follow this link so you can discover more to see in this beautiful town in south Costa Blanca.
Naranja Spain as a real estate agency apart from offering our real estate services to the town we also love to be part of the cultural activities organised in Guardamar, we love the word sharing because for us is not all about selling properties. So we hope to see you out enjoying the local leisure together.
Signed: Naranja Spain - your local real estate in south Costa Blanca