If you are decided to sell your property, it is important to overhaul your home.
In this feature the real estate Naranja Spain gives you the steps so your property walks in strongly on the path of real estating and you sell it for the maximum price. How? Easy answer: reinvest in your home. The trick is knowing in what.
Here we list you in what to reinvest ordered by priority. Follow these and putting your house for sale is going to be successful.
- New paint: get a professional to paint your home. If the tone of your walls is light colored and neutral like a white, dove grey or light warm yellow, then is cheap to get your paint refreshed. Do not fall into thinking “Oh my walls are good" because one simple coat of the same paint will bring a new light and will always help on first impressions. And if your walls have another color, we always recommend to change them to these neutral ones, our clients tend to thank us later for this simple advice.
- No clutter: Minimize your decor. Avoid having too many things, if possible pack up most of your personal non day to day items. All of the objects like trip souvenirs, excessive decor and open the space. It is not about bringing the Zen and minimalistic trendy style to your property. This will help with the sensation of a bigger space to the future buyer of your house.
- Good looking green areas. This is important; if your property has outdoor space these have to be looking great. Non trimmed trees, bad looking grass, unwatered plants and in general a nature caos is telling: this jarden is hard work. Imagine a beautiful garden, full of colour and nice smells, invest on this and do not let the extra point for having outdoor space turn into a negative thing.
- Get the Energy Efficiency Certificate of your home and find out how to improve the result. I will assure you that investing on a more efficient home that consumes less is going to raise your property value. Because what you are doing with this is assuring the future homeowner low utility bills and no matter how rich you are, everybody loves paying less. And also he or she will feel better knowing they are helping reducing the contamination by having a more energy efficient home.
- Offer security. Nowadays this is a strong point when selling a property. Whether it is a family home or a vacational apartment by the sea in Costa Blanca. We like to feel safe. Any new safety element will add value to your home: a reinforced door, a new alarm system, camcorders if you are selling a villa...
- Reinvest. Make “a present" and raise your profit: spend money in what is broken, what is old or does not work 100%. The one buying likes to know they are getting a good deal and new electrical appliances or a new sofa will help with that.
- Offer all of the information to the possible buyer or to the real estate agent. No matter if you are selling by yourself or with a real estate agency, give all of the info regarding the renovations done to the property, be honest with your agent because if you hide something this could come out later during the selling process and will play against you. Give extra service indicating the local services, public transport, schools and hospital nearby etc.
These are the aspect most valued by our clients, reinvesting means adding value so you will sell it for a good price because most people like things done.
If you are interested in selling your property in south Costa Blanca, either in Guardamar del Segura, Benijofar, Ciudad Quesada, La Mata, Torrevieja, Punta Prima, la Zenia or Cabo Roig and you are serious about selling your home we will be pleased to meet you.
We are Naranja Spain; a family run real estate agency always searching to add new homes to our property catalog. It will be a good decision to work along with us because our reputation and thanks to our marketing team we have a fantastic Spanish and Foreign client base.