Advanced

Naranja Spain Property Catalog

Properties Found

Here you´ll find the complete catalog of all the properties that Naranja Spain has to offer you. Have a look at the houses for sale, new build homes, second hand properties,all types of rentals either for holiday and short term lettings or long term rentals.

Whatever it is you are looking for we´ll find it for you, get in contact with Naranja Spain and you´ll experience from the first minute the personalised attention we are known for.

Real Estate Agency in Guardamar Costa Blanca Apartments Sale Alicante

There is a growing demand of properties in Costa Blanca compared to the rest of the real estate market in Spain.

Localities such as Torrevieja, Guardamar del Segura and Orihuela Costa are at the forefront in the construction and sale of homes at the level of Marbella or Estepona, two of the towns that have historically led the sale of Spanish homes.

Housing sales and building licenses registered in the Orihuela Costa and Torrevieja are 10% higher than those registered in the Balearic and Canary Islands, which is a very encouraging and reliable scenario in the Costa Blanca real estate market.

A good part of these second hand sales and new constructions are from the foreign market, which is active throughout the year. However, the Spanish tend to buy an apartment on the beach, for example, during the summer season.

It can be said that Costa Blanca is the most dynamic point of the entire Spanish coast, as it has maintained values close to those of the housing bubble that preceded the crisis, while the collapse in the rest of the Autonomous Communities has been important.

70% of new construction licenses in Guardamar del Segura, Torrevieja and Orihuela Costa are given for the construction of blocks of flats and apartments. The remaining 30% it goes to other types of houses such as villas.

The developers are still looking for plots to build residential areas so this trend will continue although it seems to stabilise during 2019. Costa Blanca does not seem to be close to the saturation of the real estate market, we could say it is at the other side of the scale. Although it will continue growing at a milder pace.

If you are also looking to join the opportunities that arise every day or have any questions about buying and selling apartments, detached houses and new or second-hand bungalows. Contact us, we are Naranja Spain professionals in the real estate sector. We have been working for more than 15 years in the southern area of Alicante which includes: Guardamar del Segura, Torrevieja, Ciudad Quesada, La Mata, La Zenia and surroundings.

© 2019 Naranja Spain - All rights reserved